How to turn on the Instagram shopping feature; The Instagram Shopping structure has become active in our country with the latest update. This structure, which proceeds in coordination with the Facebook Catalog structure, contributes to users’ access to the prices and sales prices of the products directly. Instagram shopping feature provides a wide range of benefits, especially in E-Commerce sites, trade partnerships, and various service areas. You can publish these ads not only following your homepage but also in the discover section and the search section.
What is Instagram Shopping Feature?
Instagram shopping feature allows companies to show various products and services directly on the page. By creating an Instagram Shopping tab, you can access products in this structure following your user preferences. Following your various product searches, you can access both product varieties and alternative brands.
How to Activate the Instagram Shopping Feature?
How to turn on the Instagram shopping feature; It is applied through the account you open on Instagram. You can activate the Instagram Shopping Feature by following buyfollowerssingapore steps below.
- Your Facebook account and Instagram account must be linked to each other.
- The Instagram account used should be used as a business account (not to be used as a personal account).
- You must have an E-Commerce site or a page on a specific E-Commerce site.
- The products you have must be loaded in the required structure within your site with the correct information (For example, Google Merchant).
- Your account must be active in Facebook Business Manager.
- You must determine your products by creating a catalog in the Catalog Manager tab.
You can only maintain an efficient operation when Facebook Pixel, Event, and Transforms are installed on the desktop.
After completing the above structures;
- Open your Facebook Business Manager account.
- Add your content by creating a catalog in the Catalog Manager.
- Start advertising by activating shopping features.
Creating Facebook Catalog
For the Facebook catalog creation structure, you must first log in to the Business Facebook account as your business. You can reach the Catalog Manager by clicking the tabs in the menu structures. Then, by clicking the Create Catalog button, you can define your business by specifying the area you provide service. You can finish the first part smoothly by completing the details of your content by providing the correct information on the page that will appear.
You can connect your products collectively from the product groups in your E-Commerce site that you created before (Open card etc.). Alternatively, you can click the Link E-Commerce Platform button and take the necessary steps to connect directly to your site.
- If you have less than 50 items, manually,
- If you have more than 50 products, with one of the Excel or feed applications,
- Alternatively, you can add the Facebook Pixel Code to your site directly, organically.
After you add your products, you can click the Enable Shopping Feature button to make your products available for Facebook and Instagram. If the experts in the Business Manager approve your content, you can start publishing your content in a short time.
What is the Instagram shopping feature?
The Instagram shopping plug-in allows companies to show users various products and services directly on the page. By creating an Instagram Shopping tab, you can access products in this structure following your user preferences.
How to turn on Instagram’s shopping features?
To open the Instagram shopping feature; You must link your Instagram and Facebook accounts. Your Instagram account must be a business account. You have to activate it in Facebook Business Manager. You can open the shopping feature by adding your content to the catalog manager.